|Today, the 29th of September, we had a tranquil day, many shops were closed, others were not.
The opinions of people we spoke to varied.
Almost everybody said a strike was not a good medizine for the country.
|Others mentioned, they don’t get money for striking, so they simply can’t afford it.
It was a bit like a bank holiday, people were calm and friendly.
The main strike event was dated at 7:30pm.
After maybe 45 minutes the show was over and some more shops opened.
- JEFFREY on Spain won World Trophy — Jerez celebrates!
- JULIO on General strike in Spain, not a big thing in Jerez
- CORY on Dates of Feria del Caballo 2011 from the 8th - 15th of May 2011
- NEIL on Date of Fiesta de la Buleria: 11th of September 2010
- ALEJANDRO on Dates of Fiesta de la Vendimia from the 4th - 12th of September 2010
Sanlucar Fiesta de la Vendimia spirit moto gp WM Sherry nachbar soccer plaza mercado guest Christmas lightning painter jerez strike flamenco World trophy Schnapps floor tile Christmas brandy daytrip Fiesta de la Buleria Zambomba racetrack neighbour Festival de Jerez Horserace maler Feria del Caballo motobike Middle Age Market Viernes Flamenco Spirituosen artist